Thursday, September 27, 2007

NZ Fashion Week


Those crafty new zealanders have done it again...NZ Fashion Week is over and the beautiful new season inspir(ational designs that a handful of NZ's youthful and energetic fashion gang have again wowed us.


I think that NZ designers are amongst the best this side of the equator...so much so that we cunning little Aussies often try and steal them for our own - just like we do with their celebrities ie: Russell Crowe and Sam Neil.


As I'm in a bit of a rush to pack for a trip tomorrow up the New England Highway to a friends farm in Tenterfield for a few days, I will just list my top five stand outs (my humble opinion of course) . You can check out all the designers and most of the shows at NZ FASHION WEEK web site




1. Nom D - always beautiful and interesting pieces (top pic)
2. Zambesi - consistantly fabulous

3 Thomas Valantine - See 2nd pic V. Quirky - I love it

4. Petrena Miller -check out the gorgeous red and balck mini
5.And obviously the whimiscal Trelise Cooper (bottom)



No comments: