Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Prada Spring 2008

In terms of high end fashion, Prada has to be one of my favourite brands. Muiccia Prada is a genius when it comes to creativity and mixing genres and decades.





I've been looking through the latest spring shows on Style.com and it looks like Prada has gone all late sixties/70's for her Ready to Wear show for Spring 2008 which is a shift from her more severe looks of recent shows...I like it though.


But the real winner for me is her nod to 1950's feminine tailoring in her Resort Wear for 2008.



Take a look at some of the fantastic dresses - the beautiful floral's and patterns and explosion of colours. The full skirts with bows and pleats makes me go weak at the knees. I even love the pant suits and don't get be started on her shoes - to die for. I'd like to buy every single piece.

In fact, I'm cooking up a cunning plan...By selling one of my body parts - say, a kidney (having two is just greedy anyway) - on the black market, I'm sure I could afford at least one dress - perhaps the one above?


or this one on the right?













or the bottom one ?








I'm really not fussy
x

No comments: