Monday, January 21, 2008

Bowerbird Mood: Tired! (but happy)

I know, I know, I should be well rested - I've just spent 4 lovely days in QLD by the beach. But I'm buzzing with energy and excitement...

As I mentioned pre-Burleigh Heads break. This week is count down week! YES...after several months of intensive design, building, implementation, uploading, testing and finally de-bugging, we are almost at the finish line.
Well, actually, it's probably more likely that we have just completed the first lap...seeing as now I have a whole new list of things to do to get my little baby off the ground and orbiting brightly in cyber space...Mostly marketing, marketing, and more marketing...
With little more to do than, queek and polish, it looks like Thursday will be our Grand Opening!

No comments: