Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vintage Fashion Runway Inspirations

(Dior's Fall Collections)

Once again the feminine silhouette's of bygone era's are reigning supreme on the international runways this season. Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Prada and even Collette Dinnigan are presenting the most ravishing vintage style dresses, skirts and jackets.

We die!



Above: Collette's Spring 2010 Range. An ode to the vintage dress circa: 1950's


Above: Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton. His Fall Range is super sweet 1930's & 1950's vintage suits and vintage dresses. Pristine!
Below: And his Resort Collections are also a picture of vintage elegance.

9 comments:

Seeker said...

Oh I love those Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton!
And I'm so glad 50's glamour is an inspiration.

Hope all is great with you dear, long time no talk.
All the best

xoxo

Fashion Tidbits said...

nice picks!!

ailika said...

just so glamourous! I love vintage fashion and how it is coming back with avengence.

Love what you guys are doing!

ailika

xxxo

http://ailika-retroglamour.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love vintage fashion! ! have started my own blog of 100 day challenge wearing op-shop clothes each day
http://recycledrose.wordpress.com/

Tricia said...

Gorgeous, I love the Collette!

christie said...

im loving that dusty purple lace frock. happy new year!

Come and enter my very first giveaway if you like...
xx Christie
www.christie86.blogspot.com

Aion Accounts said...

Fab! super love the vintage fashion. .=)

buy rift platinum said...

OMG! fabulous . .this really looks so stunning..=)

Ilenia F. said...

I find your blog very nice too because I'm fond of vintage and retro style, in fact I am preparing a thesis for an examination of its own this collection of Dior that I find wonderful! now follow you, if you like we could do each other and keep in touch, I would love, kisses
http://theworldinacloset.blogspot.com/