Monday, January 28, 2008

finally...dot com comes alive!

I'm sitting in the office on Monday of the long weekend, about to send out our first promo email to all my old customers from Bowerbird in Glebe as well as friends and family and other's I met along the way. It's been 5 and a half months since I closed the doors of my little shop in Glebe for the last time. Since then, I've spent every single day breathing life into Bowerbird Vintage.

I've used every bit of imagination, every bit of creative energy, every piece of inspired thought over those months to come up with a final product that I'm pretty proud of! One of the reason's it's all come together, of course, is that the people who actually designed and built it shared the same vision and enthusiasm me - without them there would be nothing...so thanks Kath, Rena, Baptiste...it's a beautiful thing!

So, anyway...There's not much more to say right now than I hope you like the new online store, I hope you find something that you I think can't live without, and I hope you come and visit regularly
XOX

No comments: