Wednesday, July 25, 2007

britney, lindsay, nicole...What great role models!


Another day in Hollyweird. Very sad that your entire life has to be played out in the media Lindsay. Don't get me wrong it's great entertainment - I enjoy reading gossip about maddy mad mad mad celebrities as much as the next person, but I can't think of a worse way to live my life than to have it constantly splashed accross the front of a magazine...particularly say, if I had just been arrested for drink driving with a bag of coke in my pocket a week after being released from rehab.
All the money in the world couldn't buy my dignity and self respect the way it has robbed you of yours Linds. And as for you Britney, you are a mother now - it's time to stop being so selfish and start thinking about how your action might affect your children.









No comments: