Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I love it - Oh Carrie how I've missed You!



It's not fugly at all...But then I loved everything SJP ever wore on Sex...even the most ridiculous outfits looked amazing on her - and I can't wait for the movie to be released even though it's probably 12 months away....im stiLLL VERY EXCITED

SJP is just one of those people who can get away with wearing silly clothes and even making them look hot (so that you think you also could kinda, maybe, sortta pull it off as well).

Which makes me think of the wonderful Isabella Blow who passed away not long ago. She was kookie/bordering on derranged in her fabulous costumes and bizarre Philip Treacy hats (which was standard uniform). Somehow she managed to look amazing though rather than ridiculous.
It just goes to show that it's not always beauty that allows one to get away with anything but a certain amount of effrontery, lots of individual style and a whole heap of confidence!


No comments: