I buy alot of fashion magazines each week (for research of course). I also buy Who magazine and O.K. as well. I promise I don't actually read any of the articles in these two (hmmm...ok that's a lie). The reason I buy them though is because I love to see what famous people are wearing. Not the fashion disasters like Britney but those with real style (or stylist's I suppose). I guess it boils down to the fact that I'd much rather check out someone's interruptation of an outfit than see it sashaying down the catwalk on a human coat hanger.
Don't get me wrong, I include ogling at what models are wearing as a favourite pastime - just not when their on the catwalk so much. I think models like Gemma Ward, Karolina Kurkova and (obviously) Kate Moss have fab styles of their own.
That's not to say I don't also pore over fashion shows - I definitely do - I just really enjoy seeing how those beautiful garment have been translated into wearable fashion - given a personality so to speak...
So, without further ado...this is my top 10 list of fave fashioista's from celeb-land (at the moment anyway!):
1. Dita Von Teese - Never anything but perfectly coiffed
2. Nicole Ritchie - I know she's a poster girl for eating disorders and drug abuse but she is always immaculate
3. Milla Jovovich - quirky yet everything she wears looks amazing
5. Helena Christensen - ditto
6. Sarah Jessica Parker - no list is complete without her although sadly she's not Carrie Bradshaw these days!
Kate Bosworth - she has that Grace Kelly with an urban twist thing going on
7. Jessica Alba - I don't like her for some reason but I can't argue with her style - always perfectly presented
8. Cate Blanchett - no one does ethereal quite like Cate
9. Kylie Minogue - Get's it right 9 times out of ten. Particularly in Vintage pieces
10. Jennifer Lopez - get a special mention for her Red Carpet extravaganza's - She has great style lately and totally rocks a floor length gown