Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Is Eva Wearing Tin Foil?


Aaahhh, Award shows! I love them!


The Emmy's kicks off six months of self congratulatory events within the film and television industry with the crescendo being the almighty Oscars in March...Because actors simply do not get enough adulation and ostentatious reward for their existence we must also hand out trophies and a myraid of endorsements for the often mediocre work they perform!


I'm probably being slightly harsh - I mean seriously, who didn't think that Gwyneth Paltrow deserved an Oscar for Shakespear in Love over Cate Blatchett's Elizabeth? or Tom Hanks for best actor in Cast Away? talking to a basketball is v.challenging - you should tyr it sometime!

...Or our Russell in Gladiator??? (I love russ by the way just not when he's wearing a dress)


Anyway who cares about their talent when you can berate/admire their frocks? I love getting the trash bags (mags) immediately after an awards show to ogle the latest faux pas or triumph.


I can't wait to get my hands on Who this week but until then I'll content myself with the GoFugYourself girls and maybe a little TMZ


No comments: