Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bowerbird - Our Final Week in Glebe SALESALESALE


Well, our final week has arrived at Bowerbird, Glebe. We close the doors this Saturday at 5.00pm. The year has been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least! Bowerbird has been my first foray into business and it has certainly been a huge learning curve. Although there are many things I would probably do differently (with the benefit of hindsight) I think the knowledge and experience I have gained is invaluable.
Building something so special out of absolutely nothing (except ideas and creative juice) and realising a dream is something that many people don't get the opportunity to do and I feel extremely fortuitous.
One of the most rewarding things has been the people I have met. Not just my wonderful customers but also other business people who have given me advice and encouragement along the way. I have gained a mountain of knowledge not only through my own experiences but also from listening to others talk about their journeys. I am very grateful that so many people have taken the time to share their experiences and impart information about what has worked for them and what hasn't.
Enough of me rattling on though...it's been a blast and I'm totally looking forward to the next stage of Bowerbird - especially the design process. My new label "Rescued by Bowerbird" is coming along just great and pretty soon I'll have alot more time to dedicate to it. The web store should also be built fairly soon and we'll be back with a vengence!
So, for the next few days we are having a HUGE sale. There is almost nothing in the shop over $25!
Dresses start at $5
BARGAINS BARGAINS BARGAINS EVERYWHERE
XO

No comments: