Tuesday, August 21, 2007

what's susie bubble up to?

I really enjoy reading Susie Bubble's fashion blog. She's such a bright young thing with a very quirky fashion sense which is both appealing and very refreshing. Also, I often nab a few tips from her too. Her latest blog is about quilting! And she cleverly jumps from a history lesson to a 'how to' lesson and wraps it all up with a best buys on ebay tip.

Now, I haven't really thought about quilted garments since I had that little scare in front of the gas heater in my quilted (polyester) nightgown back when I was 11 - In fact, I have dark memories of my dad throwing me to the floor and rolling me up in the living room matt in a desperate bid to put the flames out...

Anyway, the point is that if you are a bit of a fashion rebel and like to funk things up a bit, best to start taking advice from Miss Bubble - she's tops! http://www.stylebubble.typepad.com/


Susies take on quilting - Very Cute!

No comments: