Thursday, December 27, 2007

So...not long now folks!

At last I can safely say that we are in the final stages of testing our little online boutique. I've had a break over christmas from uploading images and entering all the info...so I still have quite a bit too finish there and of course, there's still a few bit's n' pieces to fix up like the Style File pages and the Design Forum...not too mention alot of the images may actually need re-sizing again

But we are close my friends!

I believe that the site will be live within the next 2 weeks (as long as I work day & night to have it looking spic).

The hold-up is really this....I'm a VIRGO. I can't stand things not being 100% right.
The smallest details are painstakingly scrutinized
Images are re-sized again and again.
Text is re-written over and over.
I'm driving myself a bit batty actually!

Particularly since there obviously will be changes along the way - I know I will find easier ways to do things, I will get feedback from people about things that work and things that don't work, I will find new things to include ....and so on

BUT right now - I just want it to look great and be bug free!


No comments: