Thursday, October 4, 2007

Im back....

I have been galavanting (literally) around the country visiting friends. We (the boy & I) went up to tenterfield (far northern NSW) to visit some friends on their cattle farm. Boy, we had fun! Sometimes its liberating to get a little dirty. I even helped push a grey water tank into place to catch the water that runs off the cattle shed when it (if) it rains. I did however draw the line at Stick Picking! Whats that you ask?? Well, it's exactly what it says...it's picking up sticks and fallen branches in the fields....Yep. Didn't sound like alot of fun to me either. Apparently, stick picking is an ongoing ritual as all the paddocks need continuous clearing - It sure is good to be back in Sydney.

One thing I did really enjoy was getting back on a horse again. After years of Pony CLub as a youngster I miss the gee gee's a great deal...maybe the boy will buy me one for christmas....

No comments: