Monday, October 15, 2007

Three Blogs to Visit in Your Lunch Hour



I met the lovely Sara aka The Bargain Queen through a friend a little while back. Her blog is full of v.important information for all of us who love fashion but have a pretty tight budget. This blog has links to everything we need to look fab all the time without breaking the bank.

Also, if you love anything handmade go to http://www.madeit.com.au/ to check out the amazing talent of some of our local designers - You can buy anything from stuffed toys, homewares to handbags, jewellry and fashion and it's all uniquely individual

Another cute blog for fashion is Gala Darling
Plenty of fashion and quirk by Cosmo mag contributor Gala Darling.

2 comments:

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

Thanks so much for the link to The Bargain Queen. Sara is definitely a lovely person. I'm really enjoying working with her on the site.

I'm also a fan of Gala Darling. Whenever I need a creativity boost, I just head over to her blog.

I had never been to www.madeit.com.au. Seems like a great site! I'll have to explore further for some ideas.