Jean Shrimpton - What a beautiful face
I'm putting Jean at number 1...but here's the rest of my 10 best super's of all time:
2. Twiggy - of course! (have you been watching her as panelist on America's next top model? Still lovely!)
3. Veruschka - another 60's icon. If you have ever seen Blow Up 'm sure you will agree she is one of the most stunning women of her era
Michelangelo Antonioni's "Blow Up" 1966
4. Gia Carangi - Most famous face of the 70's and probably one of the most tragic too. She died in 1986 of Aids and was also a herion addict.
5. Cindy Crawford
6. Linda (i don't get out of bed for less than $10000 a day) Evangelista
7. Naomi Campbell
8. Christy Turlington
9. Claudia Shiffer
(The above five in any order - They resurrected the word Super in the 1980's)
10. Elle MacPherson - obviouslyand tie breaker,
Kate Moss - The face of 90's heroin chic is still going strong, although coke is her drug of choice I'm told!
oh, and Giselle - For those cheekbones