Tuesday, November 27, 2007

and then there's Agyness....


Having just declared my delight in the Dita's of this world making vintage glamour seriously sexy again, lets not forget the quirky 80's punk revival being led by the uber cool English model of the moment Agyness Deyn. Her androgynous look is kinda beautiful and although she's supposed to be a tomboy she always looks groomed to perfection to me.
Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) there really aren't too many people who can pull off the whole Duran Duran, Culture Club look with the style and panache of Deyn. Personally, I wouldn't even try as the eighties certainly weren't my fashion high point the first time round, but Agyness is really rocking it now...




Photos: Imaxtree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her androgenous look! If I were as skinny as she is I would wear nothing but tailored men's pants and shirts... alas, that shall never be :)

bowerbird said...

I know, I know! her face is rather perfect too. She can wear the most boyish haircut and still look like a little doll