Friday, November 2, 2007

The Perfect Vintage Dress for a Party


I am tagging dresses for the online store at the moment as we are very close to finishing the programming now. My days are being spent on the final photography and layout of the site as well as preparing descriptions for each item.

I thought I'd put up a few of my fave vintage dresses which I have been sorting through over the last few days...


Right: 1950's baby blue cocktail frock with lace extension belt and bubble skirt. It's the perfect summer party dress!


Below: Black velvet strapless cocktail frock (circa late 1940's) with midnight blue satin bow and front split. This dress reminds me of Rita Hayworth in the movie "Gilda" (1946)




















Below: 1960's cotton shift dress with fringing
and sash belt

No comments: